Presentation of Regional Profiles: Indicators of Development 2022 (English edition)
Sofia, February 27th 2023
Traditionally, since 2012, IME presented The study “Regional Profiles: Indicators for Development 2022”
During the presentation, the following questions was discussed:
- How did the pandemic affect the regional map and what is the role of local authorities in the transformation of the economy?
- Has the gap between regions widened and what are the driving economic forces in different regions?
- The trends in employment, unemployment and income and why some areas lost ¼ of their population in a decade?
- Did the pandemic affect the results of the education system and how did the health system respond to the emergency?
- Local potential and what are the prospects for the regions?
All analysis, data and other materials related to the research are published on the specialized website: https://www.regionalprofiles.bg/en/
- The data on municipal level from our sister projects:
- презентация от събитието (full presentation)
The project "Regional Profiles: Development Indicators" is implemented with the support of the “America for Bulgaria” Foundation